House Boats Rentals
New for 2021 a one-of-a-kind experience on Lake Winnipesaukee. Akwa Marina is offering two vacation houseboats for rent.
Due to popular demand, we will be doing short-term rentals, with a 3-day minimum.
For 3 nights, they are $550 per night, all fees included.
Additional nights are $450.
An entire week is discounted to $2950.
Special rates for longer-term rentals.
For 3 nights, they are $650 per night, all fees included.
Additional nights are $550.
An entire week is discounted to $3400.
The boats are at the marina if you would like to set a tour or to book, just email [email protected]
Boat Names are "Harborside" and "Dockside"
If you are renting for a guest of a member. You will be vouching for them as your guest under your membership.
ACCOMMODATIONS & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchenette with 2-ring stovetop, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Living room with pull-out sofa and flat-screen TV.
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating.
- Accommodates a maximum of 4 (+2 if you use the pull-out couch) overnight guests; guests must be accompanied by someone 25 years or older that is a member.
- Queen bedroom, loft bunk, "queen" pull-out sofa.
- Upper deck to enjoy the water view.
- Maximum of 10 people allowed on board at one time.
- Upper deck maximum of 4 people allowed.
- Lower deck dining table with seating for 4.
- Smoking not permitted onboard.
- Pets not allowed.
- For the safety of our guests, no fishing and no jumping off the Houseboat are permitted at any time. The water is extremely shallow.
- There is a 3/4 bathroom, for light use and emergencies. We ask that whenever possible the marina's bathhouses are used.
- The holding tanks will be pumped out as needed.
- The boats do not have engines and do not move.
- You must provide your own linens, towels, pillows, blankets, toiletries.