Now that you have picked Akwa Marina as your Venue (Yeah! 🍾🥂 ), you may be looking for some vendor contact information.
This is a list of Vendor contact information. The only required vendors are Hart's Catering and Lakes Region Tent. The rest of the vendors are just listed to help you find people, or give you ideas of what is possible.
- Tent, Chairs, Etc:
- Video and Drone:
- Atlas Fireworks: firstname.lastname@example.org This requires a barge to be brought in.
- ****FYI floating Lanterns are illegal in NH****
- On-site Hair and Make-up:
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Akwa Marina Beach Bar ask Willow at Harts, she will help communicate with Teddy at the Beach Bar
- Places to Stay
- Onsite: If you are staying on site you get access to the Akwa Marina Beach Club
- Akwa Marina has 5 Homes to Choose from you can view here
- There are three 4 Bedroom homes, one 3 bedroom home, and one 2 bedroom home. Plus two houseboats
- Offsite: If you are staying off site you can not use the Beach Club, don't worry you can still go to the beach bar. You will want to think about possible guest transport. In order of proximity, closest at the top farthest at the bottom. There are lots of local little hotel/motels in the area, however they are not reliable so I would use some caution when suggesting to guests.